Since the first breath that mankind put together in some wheezy hackneyed cough to form a word there have been segues. Some of them good, most of them poor, and then you have the standard level here at Tech Misfits. A level of segue that is so horrible that they should be called seg-woah-what-the-heck-was-that. But in this episode there is an exception to the rule.
On this episode of the Tech Misfits we talk about
- Motorola Droid update to 2.1 predictions, is it coming?
- Sprint Android 2.1 predictions
- Samsung Galaxy – Phone processors catchinig up with gaming consoles?
- Swype Beta
- Motorola Devour, is it worth the investment or should you wait?
- HTC Evo is it any good?
- Google shelling out payments to Android adopters
- Android Users Consume More Ads
- Phones getting bigger? What happended to the Motorola Razr?
- Tablets? Whats to come? Are they worthwhile?
- Will the IPAD flop?